TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The US Department of Transportation limits the amount of time a driver can be on-duty after which he must have eight (8) consecutive hours off-duty. This offer of service contemplates that every driver who provides service will in compliance with regulations.
The cost for your trip is based on the itinerary as disclosed. Any deviation in your itinerary could result in a price change.
This contract is for the use of equipment only. Any damage caused by any member of the group, in excess of normal wear, will be the financial responsibility of the contracting party and the group.
It is our goal to meet the specific needs of our customers with the type of equipment they request. While we do everything in our power to meet these requests, Turner Coaches, Inc. cannot guarantee any specific type of motorcoach or optional equipment. In some instances, it may be necessary for Turner Coaches, Inc. to substitute another carriers’ equipment to service the needs of our customers. Turner Coaches, Inc. will assure you that the Substitute Company must provide the same level of performance and service that we would provide.
PAYMENT POLICY: In order to secure equipment and other services, a signed copy of your contract must be on file in our office. IF YOUR DEPOSIT AND/OR FULL PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE DATES INDICATED ON THE CONTRACT, YOUR MOTORCOACH WILL BE CANCELLED. Once cancellation has occurred there is no guarantee of subsequent motorcoach availability.
DEPOSIT POLICY: $100.00 per motorcoach, per day.
CANCELLATION & PROCESSING FEES: Cancellation must be in writing (fax, mail, or email) or you must call our office and speak with the CHARTER COORDINATIOR.
If cancellation occurs 15 days or more prior to scheduled services. No processing fee will apply. A full refund of the deposit paid will be processed and check will be mailed or credit sent back to the credit card, whichever was used.
If cancellation occurs between 14 days to 48 hours prior to service, amount of deposit paid for services will be assessed.
If cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the service time, 50% of the charge for service will be forfeited.
Does not cover Special Events, as per noted. Special Events: Includes Indianapolis 500 Race and Time Trials, Brickyard 400 Race and Time trials, Formula One Race and Time Trials, IU/Purdue Football Game, and Kentucky Derby.
1. Payments are accepted by Company or Client Check drawn only on a U.S. Bank Account, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
2. Any changes (exclusive of a reduction in service) made within 5 days of the service date will incur a $25.00 change fee. A request for a reduction in service within 5 days of service will be considered a partial cancellation and subject to our cancellation provisions.
3. If your trip includes overnight accommodations that you have arranged, please reserve an additional room for our driver. It is the group’s responsibility to arrange and pay for the driver’s hotel room(s).
SMOKING: Effective July 1, 2012 the new Indiana State Law PROHIBITS smoking in all enclosed areas of public places and places of employment. The law also states that you are not allowed to smoke within eight feet of a public entrance or within eight feet of a place of employment. This means that you must be atleast 8 feet away from the entrance of the motorcoach.
ALCOHOL: It is the group leader’s choice as to whether they allow passengers to drink aboard the motorcoach.
PROHIBITED: Upon knowledge of any illegal activities, Turner Coaches, Inc. will cease business ties with said group and/or group leader.
1. Any weapons of any kind are prohibited on the motorcoach. If found, the owner of item will be removed from the motorcoach immediately and the police will be notified.
2. Illegal substances. If they are found, the group will be removed from the motorcoach immediately and the police will be notified.
3. Glass bottles, ice, and kegs are not allowed on motorcoach.
4. Gambling of any kind is prohibited on the motorcoach per the Indiana Gaming Commission. This includes all groups who have licenses to gamble (the license is good for the building which the gambling occurs in ONLY).
LOST ITEMS: Turner Coaches, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or left items on motorcoach. The Group Leader must check for items left on the motorcoach before releasing it. If any items that are lost or left on the motorcoach are found, it is the responsibility of owner of the item to arrange for shipment or pick-up themselves.
GRATUITIES TO THE DRIVER: It is the group’s discretion. (Average tip is $1.00 - $2.00 per person per day of the trip. This is to be paid, in cash, to the driver at the end of the trip).
REQUESTING A DRIVER: We welcome any request for a driver and will do our best to meet this request. However, the driver may NOT bring their spouse along without the consent from Turner’s Management. You must speak to the charter coordinator if you wish for the spouse to attend on the trip.
WEATHER RELATED ISSUES: Our office must be notified of any cancellation due to the weather conditions before the motorcoach(es) leave our property to ensure that we can reschedule your trip for a different date. (If our office receives a call to cancel a trip after the motorcoach has left the property, there will be a fee for this cancellation). – NON-REFUNDABLE (reschedule only) unless Turner Coaches cancels trip due to weather conditions.